ENHANCING CUSTOMER FOCUS IN THE PHYSIOTHERAPY INDUSTRY TRAINING COURSE
The key capability required to support business growth is through humanizing healthcare services through enhanced customer focus. By developing this capability of enhanced customer focus, revenue generation and retention of customers will increase. This is critical to business continuity.
Developing this competency requires a series of improvements in behavioral patterns of employees that are regularly tracked, reviewed and reported. A well-defined tracking mechanism is required for the changes in behavior as well as for the results of these changes for continual improvement to occur.
This Enhancing Customer Focus in the Phisiotherapy Insdustry Training Course usually will be conducted in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Develop such a tracking mechanism as well as the baselines against which employee performance will be tracked. Based on the results of this tracking, the changes in employee behavior for enhanced customer focus will be proposed and monitored closely.
Key course outcomes
Enhancing Awareness of Customer Focus
- To determine existing customer focus-based behavior patterns
- To undertake survey on existing behavior patterns relating to customer focus
- To conduct workshop session related Customer Focus for the Medical and Health Industry
- To submit report on existing customer focus-based behavior patterns complete with proposal for improvement
Preparation for improving Customer Focus
- To identify specific employees who will participate in the customer focus improvement
- To identify processes within CLM Bone setting that can impact customer focus
- To establish a suitable tracking mechanism to track existing employee interactions with CLM
- To develop an appropriate baseline for reviewing progress made in improving customer focus
- To submit report on preparation for improving Customer Focus
Data collection and analysis
- To monitor client interaction with clients at predefined intervals
- To track the overall performance improvement for Customer Focus based on the tracking mechanism proposed
- To identify areas for improvement required to enhance customer focus
- To submit report on findings obtained from analysis undertaken
Proposed action and tracking mechanism
- To make suggestions for improvement of customer focus competency
- To collect data on improved customer focus-based behavior patterns
- To compare track improved performance against baseline proposed
- To submit a report to management on the progress of the project on an ongoing basis
ENHANCING CUSTOMER FOCUS IN THE PHYSIOTHERAPY INDUSTRY COURSE SYLLABUS & OUTLINE
FAQ & FURTHER INFORMATION
The 70:20:10 Model for Learning and Development has been found to be most effective within the training profession to describe the optimal sources of learning aimed at developing work based competencies. It holds that individuals obtain 70 percent of their knowledge from job-related experiences, 20 percent from interactions with others, and 10 percent from formal educational events.
Based on this model, we propose that this course be structured along similar lines. It is proposed that it is undertaken in stages. These stages will include awareness stage, appreciation stage and application stage
The evaluation of the learning undertaken will be based on latest version of the Kirkpatrick model of learning evaluation known as the New World Kirkpatrick Model as indicated below: